AICPA and CIMA Finance Transformation : Going beyond disruption to create valuDu lundi 19 novembre au mardi 20 novembre 2018 de 9h00 à 18h45
Région : International
Pôle d'animation : ANGLETERRE
Contact : Stéphanie POINDRELLE - email@example.com
This conference will help you to prepare for the future demands of a business you haven’t even seen yet. It will uncover ground-breaking research based on the new report by CGMA, ‘Accounting in extraordinary times: the future of finance.’ Discover the strategies and advice you need to move your finance function forward.
Hear from industry experts such as:
- Noel Tagoe, EVP Management Accounting, Research and Curricula at Association of International Certified Professional Accountants,
- Rachid Lassoued, Global Head of Cross Asset Financial Engineering Services at Bloomberg
- Stuart Pemble, VP Global Finance at Thomson Reuters
- Armand Angeli, President SSC / RPA committee at DFCG France
150+ CFOs, heads of finance and finance transformation leaders from global corporations. 4 keynote presentations. 3 panel sessions.
• Accounting in extraordinary times: roadmap to modern finance
• DNA of the future CFO
• The blockchain revolution and what’s in it for finance!
• Reskilling the finance workforce to embrace the future mandate
As an DFCG reader, you are entitled to a 20% discount. To avail of the discount, please use the below link which will automatically add the discount to your order.