4-5 October, 2018 | Barcelona, Spain
This summit will provide a platform for key business stakeholders and technical experts to discuss various benefits of robotic and cognitive technologies. It will give a great chance to exchange knowledge on smart utilization of data analytics, Robotic Process Automation and Artificial intelligence in order to maximize business capabilities and enterprise growth.
Here are a few of the case studies that will be discussed during the summit:
– Moving money for better with RPA: Lessons learned from the global roll out of RPA at Western Union
– Scaling Up Robotic Process Automation: Monitoring & Maintenance
– Robots are coming: Time to prepare for the future – ING’s RPA journey
– Engaging the Customer with RPA and Artificial Intelligence
– How Heineken is exploring opportunities and advantages of RPA implementation
– From Hype to Reality: AI and Future of Shared Services Centers Market
Join us there! Every member of the IAFEI and the DFCG is eligible for a 30% discount. Please use “IAFEI30” as your promo code here You can also find more information about the event visiting the event page below.
9-10 October, 2018 | London, UK
AI is helping to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve productivity. But AI will only be a competitive advantage if implemented throughout your insurance organisation.
Join the insurance AI revolution with 350+ C-level analytics, pricing, marketing, claims and underwriting executives at Insurance AI & Analytics Europe Summit (9-10 October 2018, London). Learn how to defeat data-silos and legacy systems challenges, embed actionable insights into core business areas and maximise data value, ultimately realising the promise of AI!
Visit the website to find out more: www.insurancenexus.com
Join Two Days That Will Change Your Team & Business, Including:
• Realise the Promise of AI: define your organisational structure, data governance and technology investments to unlock AI’s full potential, efficiently scaling up to meet volume and customer-experience demands
• Move Beyond AI and Towards Intelligent Automation: hear the success stories from industry’s leaders and learn how to move beyond basic robotics to intelligent interaction to realise enterprise-wide automation
• AI-Driven, Customer-Led – Translate Technology into Enhanced Customer Experience: from frictionless onboarding and claims processing to empowering customers with real-time risk assessment. Deliver tomorrow’s dream customer experience today – connected, automated and transparent!
• Ignite the AI Revolution! Data Strategies to Fuel Your AI Capabilities: capture, process and integrate data from different sources to drive additional business value. Start thinking data as an asset and understand data’s real value while retaining the strategic advantage
• Over 16 Case studies on Accelerating Underwriting, Fast-Tracking Claims and Boosting Customer Experience: get the exclusive insights directly from insurance leaders on how AI and machine learning are impacting core business areas to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve customer experience
We are pleased to be able to offer our IAFEI members a £200 discount on their tickets: simply enter the discount code 4952IAFEI200 when registering!
Register now: www.insurancenexus.com/register
17-19 october, 2018 | Budapest, Hungary
The 2018 conference takes place in the beautiful and historic city of Budapest. It is a ”must attend” event for CFOs, Financial Controllers, Shared Services Heads, Global Business Service Leaders, BPO Contract Managers, CIOs, Global Process Owners and HR Leaders.
The conference includes:
-Visit to AGCO SSC
-Visit to Viacom GBS
-Visit to Avis Budget Group GBS
-Visit to Nissan SSC
-2 days of presentations, case-studies and discussions from leaders of the best European SSCs.
THE CONFERENCE ALLOWS:
• Learn about the latest trends in multifunctional Centers
• Increase the economic efficiency of your SSC
• Develop mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• Apply advanced information technologies for process automation in HR SSCs
• Analyse advantages and disadvantages of RPA implementation
• Compare the level of your SSC with European SSCs
• Learn about Intelligent Automation
*Delegate Discounts available for IAFEI members. Please note that this does not apply for solution providers/vendors/consultants.
9-10 October, 2018 | London, UK
Meet the Experts – Quote VIP code IAFEIMeettheExperts for a 20% saving, exclusively for IAFEI members!
Plus, if you register before Friday 14 September to save an additional £100! Book your place here: https://goo.gl/KnrUDT
Join us at Meet the Experts, Europe’s longest running and largest conference dedicated to financial reporting and regulatory developments. With contributions from the IASB regulators, PwC, investors and preparers, you are sure to stay up to date with the latest regulatory and accounting developments at the 20th annual conference.
The 3 focuses of Meet the Experts 2018:
Strategic Focus – Plenary sessions include:
• IASB update
• Regulatory developments: Europe, UK & US
• Political & macroeconomic trends
Technical Focus – new accounting Standards:
• Extended implementation session on Leases
• More detailed technical accounting sessions for non-financial and financial institutions
Practical Focus – Delve deeper into:
• Preparer & investor perspectives
• Application of IFRS across Europe
• Impact of regulation on reporting and listing
Download the agenda here: https://goo.gl/Y48svs
19-20 November, 2018 | The Bloomsbury Hotel, London, United Kingdom
This conference will help you to prepare for the future demands of a business you haven’t even seen yet. It will uncover ground-breaking research based on the new report by CGMA, ‘Accounting in extraordinary times: the future of finance.’ Discover the strategies and advice you need to move your finance function forward.
Hear from industry experts such as:
• Noel Tagoe, EVP Management Accounting, Research and Curricula at Association of International Certified Professional Accountants,
• Rachid Lassoued, Global Head of Cross Asset Financial Engineering Services at Bloomberg
• Andy Burrows, CEO and Founder at Supercharged Finance
150+ CFOs, heads of finance and finance transformation leaders from global corporations. 4 keynote presentations. 3 panel sessions.
• Accounting in extraordinary times: roadmap to modern finance
• DNA of the future CFO
• The blockchain revolution and what’s in it for finance!
• Reskilling the finance workforce to embrace the future mandate
As an IAFEI member, you are entitled to a 20% discount. Please enter TransformationIAFEI in the VIP code section of the checkout to apply this discount.