[INTERNATIONAL] AICPA and CIMA’s Connecting Finance: Europe
Organisé par : Paris – Ile de France
De 08:00 à 17:00
London - London
Prix membre (HT) : 0 € Prix non-membre (HT) : 0 €
REVEALING HOW FINANCE CAN BOOST STRATEGY AND PERFORMANCE THROUGH THE POWER OF DIGITAL.
Finance transformation in the decade ahead: how to navigate disruption and opportunity.
2020 will detail the vision, the tools and the expertise needed to drive a step change in the performance of the finance function, taking a strategic look at how to evolve process, data, talent and culture.
Connecting Finance: Europe, is for finance leaders who want to be at the forefront of digital evolution.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Learn what you can do short-term and long-term, to have an impact
- Uncover how you can improve agility and performance across the function
- Hear the latest advances on technology, data and being insights-driven
- Embed yourself as strategic influencer and partner to the business
- Learn how to balance culture with digital evolution, growth and performance
Over 275 finance and accounting leaders attended in 2019. Finance Transformation and FP&A welcomed finance leaders from global, national and SME businesses.
Connecting the dots on people, process & technology. Themes include:
- How to become insights-driven
- Embrace an Agile approach to transformation
- The aspiring CFO. Change agent / co-pilot?
- Elevating finance to trusted advisor and value-adding, business partner
- Future-proof your workforce. Transitioning to an innovation skillset and partnership mindset
- Create visible and tangible value to the business
Real world insight from those who are driving change. 80%+ practitioner speakers will guarantee that you hear direct from your finance peers iwho are facing the exact same challenges and opportunities as you.
Armand Angeli, Président du Groupe International de la DFCG sera l’animateur de cette conférences. Les membres de la DFCG bénéficient d’un discount de 20%, en utilisant le code FKW53974SPK après avoir cliqué sur : https://bit.ly/2K6cuUe